Tuesday, July 9, 2013

& To Begin...

Hello!
My name is Diana, and this will be my first attempt at having a blog.  :)

I suppose I should say a little bit about myself before I begin. So, uh, here's my introductory post!

I am a full-time employee at Valley Animal Center, a no-kill shelter for dogs & cats, and have been for a couple of years now. I have been with my sweet, caring girlfriend Raniah since February 13, 2010 & I love her dearly. I recycle as much as I can, I love the ocean, DIY, cleanliness, making hygiene care products, fitness, health, and anything that has to do with bettering myself and the people around me if I can!

On November 25, 2012 I "officially" became a vegetarian, and it was so very easy for me as I had found myself avoiding meats for months & months before that.

On June 18, 2013 I quit smoking cigarettes, as I had been a smoker for 7 years before that at about a pack a day (if I wasn't drinking, if I was, it was more like 2).
I haven't had a single cigarette, or drag for that matter, since.

Then, on July 7, 2013 I made the decision to become a vegan, especially after watching Vegucated.


Basically, I decided to start this blog to vent, share, and just have a place to collect the nifty things I create, find and learn!


P.S. I really want to paint something similar to this!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm here because of your comment on my blog www.thisvegangirl.com!

    Vegucated changed your life, too, I see! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

    Congratulations on your very recent change. I'll be looking forward to more entries from you.

    ReplyDelete